16,000 copies distributed!
Society for Technical Communication
Rocky Mountain Chapter
The ACIS Open Modeling Primer explains the benefits of integrated, multiple-vendor modeling applications based on a standard, open software architecture. Spatial Technology's ACIS geometric modeler provides the foundation for these applications.
- Help companies who sell open modeling applications built with the ACIS geometric modeler eliminate competition from vendors who sell proprietary modeling applications
- C-level executives and VPs of technology at companies who are evaluating open modeling software products built with the ACIS geometric modeler
- Senior engineering managers and developers who will make a purchasing recommendation
- Representatives of trade journals and other media
- Staff at client companies who need an easy-to-understand introduction to the ACIS Open Modeling concept
- Make sure that the audience understands the business value of the ACIS Open Modeling concept
- Explain the technology, features, and benefits clearly and simply
- Provide the above information in an attractive, stimulating, and easy-to-browse format
- ACIS open modeling expert: David Prawel, Director of Marketing, Spatial Technology
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Designer and illustrator: Gayle Croissant-Madden, Primal Screens
See a sample page.
Return to White Papers page.