The Quick Start Guide folds to fit inside the controller.
Download the quick start guide (1 M) as a PDF file.
The WellTender II Quick Start Guide explains how to install and operate a reliable, economical, and user-friendly electronic time-based controller for gas wells.
- Give users the minimum amount of information required to install the controller on a gas well
- Give users the minimum amount of information required to program and operate the controller
- Put all information on a small card that fits inside the controller so users won't lose it
- Subject matter expert: Tim O'Connell, WellTender, Inc.
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Designer and illustrator: Don Townsend, Graftek Design
See a sample page.
See the companion user guide.
Return to Quick Start Guides page.