The Quick Reference Guide fits inside the controller's door.
Download the Quick Reference Guide (200 K) as a PDF file.
The PCS 3000 Ultra Flow Controller Quick Reference Guide explains how to operate a high-quality, full-featured, and user-friendly electronic pressure-based controller for gas wells.
For more information about the PCS line of products, visit the Production Control Systems website.
- Give users the minimum amount of information required to program the controller and operate the well using gas pressure
- Put all information in a 16-page booklet that fits inside the controller's door so users won't lose it
- Minimize user reliance on technical support
- Subject matter expert: Tim O'Connell, Production Control Services, Inc.
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Designer and illustrator: Don Townsend, Graftek Design
See a sample page.
Return to Quick Reference Guides page.