The How to Apply for an Internal Job Quick Guide explains how to use a Web-based job-application system called JAM and an automated telephone information system.
- Give employees the information they need to submit a resume to an employee database, find internal jobs, and apply for them.
- Put the information on a two-page, letter-sized handout that can be downloaded from the Web and printed or displayed on a computer monitor.
Printing is handy because employees may not have access to the company intranet while they are submitting their resume or calling the automated telephone information system.
- Employees applying for internal jobs
- Subject matter experts: human resources department at client company
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Designer: Don Townsend, Graftek Design
Return to Quick Reference Guides page.